Buying a property is one of the most expensive things you will do in your lifetime. This type of survey will give you peace of mind that you are buying a sound investment.
Choose this report if you are purchasing a residential property built after 1900. This is the most popular type of report designed for conventional properties in a reasonable state of repair. Properties that are newly built or are under a current NHBC warranty may only need a RICS Condition Report (Level 1).
A Level 2 report includes:
- The surveyor’s professional opinion on the ‘market value’ of the property (optional)
- An insurance reinstatement figure for the property (optional)
- A non-intrusive inspection of the visible and accessible areas inside and outside of the main building and all permanent outbuildings.
- Provides information on but not limited to structural movement, damp issues, electrical and other services
- Advice about repairs and ongoing maintenance
- Issues that need to be investigated to prevent serious damage or dangerous conditions
- Highlighted areas that require further investigation by your Legal Advisor or further specialist reports.
- It uses an easy to follow traffic light system gives a summary of defects at the start of the report.
Our prices start from £349.00
BOOK NOW or call Chesterton Smart to discuss the best survey for your property choice.